2022 Cal Grant Regional Trainings
The California Student Aid Commission (CSAC) will continue to provide virtual trainings and webinars in place of in-person Cal Grant Regional Trainings. CSAC offers recorded Cal Grant Regional Training videos as well as live webinars via Zoom. The live webinars will cover the content of the one-day training event in three sessions of 2-3 hours each. Please refer back to our recent communication with the dates to sign up for these webinars.
These free trainings are designed to assist financial aid administrators who need updated Cal Grant instruction, new program information and help to better navigate the WebGrants system. Topics typically include Cal Grant program updates, institutional eligibility, Cal Grant payments including payment and adjustment codes, program cycles and types, reconciliation and audits, navigating WebGrants, reports and tools, Chafee Grant updates and Middle Class Scholarship. For those who are new to the Cal Grant program, supplemental materials and training videos will be provided prior to each training. Additionally, CSAC will continue to offer live webinars on a variety of relevant subjects.
- Session A (CSAC Updates, Institutional Eligibility, Cal Grant Overview, and CADAA. Estimated 2 1/2 – 3 hours)
- Session B (Disbursements & Payments, Payment Scenarios, Navigating WebGrants, Reports and Tools, Reconciliation and Program Compliance. Estimated 2 – 2 1/2 hours)
- Session C (Foster Youth Programs and Middle Class Scholarship. Estimated 1 1/2- 2 hours)
Click on the registration link for the webinar dates that you can attend. Check back for additional dates. The PowerPoints for each session will be emailed to attendees the day before the webinar.
- Monday, November 14, 2022 @ 1:30 PM – 4:30 PM - Register for this webinar
- Tuesday, November 15, 2022 @ 1:30 PM – 4:00 PM - Register for this webinar
- Wednesday, November 16, 2022 @ 1:30 PM – 3:30 PM - Register for this webinar
Main PPT Presentations (PDF)
Main PPT Presentations (Video)
Supplemental Presentations (Video)