Public Record Request


Public Record Request

The California Public Records Act protects the rights of the public to request public records from government agencies. You can request records from the California Student Aid Commission via email, telephone, or letter.

Please provide the following information in your request:

  1. The name of the requestor.
  2. A mailing address, telephone number and/or email address.
  3. A clear description of the records requested.

Email requests for public records to

Responses will generally be mailed or emailed.

Our Addresses

Attn: Public Records Act Coordinator
P.O. Box 419027
Rancho Cordova, CA 95741-9027
For UPS or overnight delivery only:
California Student Aid Commission
Attn: Public Records Act Coordinator
111120 International Drive Suite 100
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670