Cash For College
Do you need Cash for College? Join the California Student Aid Commission for our Statewide Cash for College Webinar! Learn about the Free Application for Student Aid (FAFSA) and California Dream Act Application (CADAA) application and get your questions answered via the Cash for College hotline!
Register for a FREE webinar here!
- Thursday, January 14, 2021 – 5:30pm-8:00pm
- Thursday, January 21, 2020 – Bilingual/Spanish - 5:30pm-8:00pm
- Saturday, January 30, 2021 – 10:00am-12:30pm
- Thursday, February 11, 2021 – 5:30pm-8:00pm
- Monday, February 22, 2020 – Bilingual/Spanish – 5:30pm-8:00pm
- Thursday, February 25, 2021 – 5:30pm-8:00pm
What do you need for the webinar?
- Your parents and your FSA ID (For FAFSA filers ONLY) or Dream Act Account (For CADAA filers)
- Driver’s License, if you have one
- Social Security Card, if you have one
- Alien Registration Card, if you have one
- ITIN, if you have one
- List of colleges you are interested in to list on the applications
- Most current bank statements
- Any records of untaxed income
- 2019 tax information (1040’s and W2’s)
- This includes your parents’ tax information if you are a dependent student.
- Not sure? Click here: Am I an independent or dependent student?
Additional Student Resources
Resources for Cash for College Partners
- Would you like to volunteer to help students receive
Sign- up here!
- Invite students!
Our mission is to help low-income and first generation college-goers complete the application process so they can access financial aid for education and career/technical training beyond high school.
Starting October 1 through June 30, students and families can attend FREE Cash for College workshops across California for help completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or California Dream Act (CADAA) and Chafee Grant for Foster Youth applications.
If you are a student looking for a workshop, follow this link: https://cash4college.csac.ca.gov, and use our ‘Find a workshop’ tool, to find a workshop near you.