Cash for College Workshop Registration
Need Cash for College?
CSAC Statewide Cash for College Webinar: Student Registration
Have questions about FAFSA or CADAA? Attend one of our CSAC Statewide Cash for College Webinars! These webinars will provide students and their families information on the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and California Dream Act Application (CADAA).
All students, families, and guardians welcome! Bring your questions!
Available Webinars: (Click on a Date Below to Register)
Don’t know which application to complete? FAFSA filers are a U.S. citizen or an eligible noncitizen. For more on FAFSA eligibility click here. CADAA filers are undocumented and nonresident students. For more on CADAA eligibility click here.
Please have the following documents available during the webinar:
- Your parents and your FSA ID (For FAFSA filers ONLY) or Dream Act Account (For CADAA filers)
- Driver’s License, if you have one
- Social Security Card, if you have one
- Alien Registration Card, if you have one
- ITIN, if you have one
- List of colleges you are interested in to list on the applications
- Most current bank statements
- Any records of untaxed income
- 2020 tax information (1040’s and W2’s)
- This includes your parents’ tax information if you are a dependent student.
- Am I an independent or dependent student?
What is a FSA ID? A FSA ID is a username and password that gives you access to Federal Student Aid’s online systems and can serve as your legal signature.
(Only required if you are filling out the FAFSA , CAADA filers will have their own process).