Resources for California Dream Act Application


Students and Parents

 California Nonresident Tuition Exemption Applications

Education Code § 68130.5, as amended, commonly known as AB 540

  • California Community College Students
  • California State University Students
  • Private College Students
  • University of California Students 
    University of California (UC) campuses each have their own nonresident tuition exemption application and affidavit forms. Requests are not to be submitted until you have been admitted to a UC campus and have filed both a Statement of Intent to Register and a Statement of Legal Residence. For campus-specific instructions regarding documentation and deadline dates, contact the campus personnel knowledgeable about AB 540, AB 2000 and SB 68 classifications.