Outreach Better FAFSA
The California Student Aid Commission is committed to ensuring our partners and stakeholders as well as students, families, and community members remain informed on updates related to the Better FAFSA and Better CADAA.
This page will feature a variety of different resources and tools including but not limited to:
- Official CSAC bulletins with updated information about the changes to the FAFSA and CADAA
- For Financial Aid Professionals:
FAFSA/Better CADAA Social Media Toolkit
To increase awareness and application submissions to the FAFSA, CADAA, and Chafee Grant for Foster Youth, we are running a marketing and outreach campaign encouraging students to apply for financial aid. In order to maximize financial aid opportunities, students should submit their financial aid application by the state priority deadline of March 2, 2024.
for College Train The Trainer Webinars (For
Become a Cash for College Champion in your community and help students apply for financial aid. Join us for our upcoming free Train the Trainer webinars and learn how you can host Cash for College workshops and webinars in your community. This curriculum covers changes to the FAFSA and CADAA, important financial aid resources, and our Workshop Management System. Earn a certificate and get ready to host your own workshops in this important financial aid cycle.
- Frequently Asked Questions for Financial Aid Professionals (COMING SOON)
- Better FAFSA/Better CADAA Social Media Toolkit
- For Parents and Students:
for College Webinars (For Parents and Students)
Join us for CSAC’s Statewide Cash for College Webinars! Learn how to complete the CADAA and FAFSA and get the help you need to assist your students and their families.
- A list of financial aid partners you can engage with, including Regional Coordinating Organizations (RCOs) and California Student Opportunity and Access Programs (Cal-SOAPS) (COMING SOON)
- Frequently Asked Questions for Students and Families (COMING SOON)
- 2023-2024: Cash for College Webinars (For Parents and Students)