Cal Grant GPA Verification Form
Most public California high schools, community colleges, and universities will automatically submit your Cal Grant GPA to us electronically. Because of this, most students don’t need to complete a paper GPA verification form.
March 4, 2024
- Current high school seniors and last year’s high school graduates
- Community College Student, transferring to a California 4-year university in Fall 2024
- Cal Grant Competitive awards, reserved for students who are ineligible for Cal Grant Entitlement awards and submit a financial aid application by the priority deadline
September 3, 2024
- Community College Student
- Foster Youth (Community College)
- Cal Grant C
Renewal Cal Grant Student – no GPA submission required.
COMPLETE THIS FORM ONLY IF YOUR SCHOOL HAS NOT SUBMITTED YOUR GPA AND THEY ARE UNABLE TO SUBMIT YOUR GPA ELECTRONICALLY.
Not sure if your GPA was submitted? Check your Cal Grant Award Status in WebGrants 4 Students.
Forms must be emailed or postmarked by the priority deadlines listed above to be considered on time.
LATE GPA APPEALS:
Students failing to submit a verified GPA by the priority deadline, can request a Late GPA Appeal and explain the reason why in the Late Submission Appeals section no later than May 16, 2024. For Competitive Students, Late GPA Appeals must be submitted by March 24, 2024.