Grant Record Change For Students


Complete this form to notify the California Student Aid Commission of changes in your name, address, Social Security number, your school of attendance, or to request a leave of absence, program change or program withdrawal. You can make school changes, address changes and leave of absence requests on-line at WebGrants for Students.

G-10 Grant Record Change Form for Students