Financial Aid for Undocumented/Dreamer Students
There are many financial aid options for undocumented/dreamer students, both through CSAC and through colleges themselves
There are many financial aid opportunities for undocumented/dreamer students including: Cal Grant, Chafee Grant, Middle Class Scholarship, UC Grants, State University Grants, California Community College (CCC) California Promise Grant, EOP/EOPS, some University scholarships and some private scholarships administered by campuses.
- Cal Grant, Chafee Grant, Middle Class Scholarship
- UC Grants, State University Grants
- California Community College (CCC) California Promise Grant
- Some University scholarships
- Some private scholarships administered by campuses
Application deadline for all Dreamer Cal Grants and most of the other aid listed above is March 2.
Dreamer Cal Grants include
- High School Entitlement Cal Grant A & B
- CCC Transfer Entitlement Cal Grant A & B
- Cal Grant C
- Dreamers are now eligible to receive Competitive Cal Grants
A Dreamer Cal Grant application = CA Dream Act Application + Non-SSN GPA
You must meet the application deadline and all applicable eligibility requirements to qualify for any financial aid listed above.
Get help on your application at a Cash for College workshop in your area.