Entitlement Cal Grant Application Correction Form


Request the paper form only if you cannot access WebGrants for Students mygrantinfo.csac.ca.gov.

Some applicants for Entitlement Cal Grant awards are found ineligible for a Cal Grant, or have their eligibility placed on hold due to incomplete or inaccurate information provided on the FAFSA, CA Dream Act Application or Cal Grant GPA Verification. To receive further consideration, these applicants may login to mygrantinfo.csac.ca.gov and complete the “Submit Cal Grant Application Correction” screen on the Cal Grant Main menu. Applicants not able to access WebGrants for Students may request the paper version of this form by emailing studentsupport@csac.ca.gov and requesting it. Competitive Cal Grant applicants may not make application corrections after the Competitive Cal Grant award selection is held. Make sure to fully complete the form before submitting.