CSAC Application Login
WebGrants 4 Students
The WebGrants 4 Students (WG4S) portal provides students with the resources, information and tools needed to assist with the college financial aid process.
- Manage your Cal Grant and/or Chafee account(s) online
- View updates, make school changes, make address changes, and post leave of absence requests
California Dream Act Application
The California Dream Act Application allows undocumented students interested in attending eligible California Colleges, Universities and Career Education Programs to apply for state financial aid.
- New applicants select Start to submit a California Dream Act application for the first time
- Returning users select Login to renew their California Dream Act Application, submit a previously saved application, make corrections, or add new schools to their application
California Chafee Grant for Foster Youth Application
- For foster youth students who meet the eligibility criteria for the Chafee Grant (first time applicants only)
- Requires the submission of the FAFSA or California Dream Act Application (undocumented students)
California Military Department GI Bill Award Program Application – CMD GI Bill (Formerly the California National Guard Education Assistance Award Program)
The CMD GI Bill issues educational awards to qualifying members of the California Army or Air National Guard, California State Guard, and the California Naval Militia.
- Applicants who are currently registered at WebGrants 4 Students or the Golden State Teacher Grant Program must use their existing username and password to login and complete the application
- If you are unsure whether you have an account, you may click the “Login” button, and then select the “Forgot Username” option. If you have an active account, you will receive an email with your username, which can then be used to reset your password
- If you do not have an account, please register as a First-Time user
WebGrants for Institutions
WebGrants is CSAC’s web-based grant management platform. Through this portal authorized school officials can submit Grade Point Averages (GPAs), run reports and more.
- High school counselors, financial aid administrators, and other authorized school officials ONLY.
- Requires having a valid WebGrants System Access Request Form and Information Security and Confidentiality Agreement with CSAC.