Staff Services Manager I (Specialist)
Classification: Staff Services Manager I
Title: EEO Officer
Salary: $6,124.00 – $7,608.00
Posted: June 30, 2020
Final Filing Date: Until Filled
Highlights of the Job
We are searching for a self-motivated and skilled candidate with experience in the EEO, Upward Mobility and Reasonable Accommodation fields. If you have a strong background in Human Resources and thrive in a fast-paced environment, the EEO Officer position might be the right fit for you.
• Provides departmental management with information and
assistance regarding the EEO program, in addition to the Upward
Mobility Program, Reasonable Accommodation, Disability Advisory
Committee, Labor Relations, and training program.
• Manages the discrimination complaint system, performs investigations of complaints and provides consultation and advisory services regarding outcomes of complaints to the Executive Director.
• Monitors and evaluates occupational areas to identify significant underutilization of employees by racial/ethnic, gender and disability categories.
• Works directly with employee unions on labor relations related issues.
• Develops and conducts trainings for management and staff.
• Effectively manages multiple projects with competing priorities.