Information Technology Specialist I
Information Technology Services Division (ITSD)
Classification: Information Technology
Title: Application Developer
Tenure and Time Base: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: $5,960.00 – $9,643.00
Posted: January 17, 2023
Final Filing Date: February 7, 2023
- Experience with Agile Methodology
- Programming experience as an Oracle PL/SQL Developer in Analysis, Design and Implementation of Business Applications using the Oracle or other Relational Database Management System (RDBMS) like MS SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL.
- Extensive PL/SQL, SQL, DDL and DML experience. Creates Tables, Views, Constraints, Index (B Tree, Bitmap and Function Based). Develops Complex database objects like Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages and Triggers using SQL and PL/SQL.
- Experience with Oracle Supplied Packages such as DBMS_SQL, DBMS_JOB and SQL Loader, Materialized views,
- Excellent technical and analytical skills with clear understanding of design goals of ER modeling for OLTP and dimension modeling for OLAP. Experience with Table Partitioning, SQL performance tuning using Cost-Based Optimization (CBO), Query Optimizer, Execution Plans, and Indexes. Experience with: Oracle database 11g, 12c, 19c
- DevOps experience with GitHub, Jenkins, Visual Studio, and TFS, MS DevOps, Jira
- Unit, load and system testing with Selenium and other tools.
- Ability to understand and create design documents, Data Modeling (Conceptual, Logical, Physical) and UML diagrams.
- Excellent communication skills and team player with creative and innovative problem-solving abilities. Strong relationship management skills, enthusiastic and self-driven, with a high degree of commitment.
- Strong organizational and planning skills, including the ability to multi-task and adjust to changing priorities, work under pressure, meet deadlines, in a fast-paced and small-team atmosphere.