Information Technology Specialist I
Information Technology Services Division
Classification: Information Technology
Title: AWS Administrator
Posted: June 9, 2020
Final Filing Date: Until Filled
Highlights of the Job
• Hands-On knowledge and understanding of AWS infrastructure and
services including but not limited to VPC, Security Groups, IAM,
Cloud Formations, EC2, EBS, S3, CloudWatch, Cloud Trail, AWS
• Experience with networking principles and technologies (DNS, Load Balancers, Reverse Proxies).
Thorough understanding of High availability and Disaster Recovery principles, patterns, and usage.
• Provide leadership in all Change and Release Management functions.
• Strong abilities with designing and implementing complex IAM policies in a multi-account environment.
• Act as a liaison between the business, GDSM and IT areas, often to non-technical audiences.
• Hands-On knowledge of AWS cloud solutions and DevOps for automation and management of hybrid cloud environment.
• Collaborate with diverse technical and non-technical groups, spanning all organizational levels.
• Identify metrics, workloads, and drive initiatives to improve the quality of ITSD services.