Information Technology Specialist I
Information Technology Services Division (ITSD)
Classification: Information Technology
Title: ITSM Lead
Tenure and Time Base: Permanent, Full-Time
Posted: March 4, 2021
Final Filing Date: Until Filled
Highlights of the Job
- Certified in ITIL v3.0 or higher and working knowledge of today’s ITSM industry best practices.
- Provide leadership in all Change and Release Management functions
- Have a working knowledge and experience with Service Asset and Configuration Management.
- Have a working knowledge of a CMDB
- Act as a liaison between the business, GDSM and IT areas, often to non-technical audiences.
- Knowledge of enterprise solutions and ticketing tools for automation and management of Change and Release.
- Collaborate with diverse technical and non-technical groups, spanning all organizational levels.
- Ability to multi-task between projects with competing priorities.
- Identify metrics, workloads, and drive initiatives to improve the quality of ITSD services.
- Perform Business Impact Analysis (BIA) and perform occasional Business Relationship Manager (BRM) roles between the business and IT divisions.