Associate Governmental Program Analyst
Program Administration and Services Division (PASD)
Classification: Associate Governmental Program
Title: Training Analyst
Tenure and Time Base: Permanent, Full-Time
Salary: $5,518.00 -$6,907.00
Posted: August 3, 2022
Final Filing Date: August 17, 2022
Highlights of the Job
We are searching for a self-motivated and skilled analyst with a positive attitude to join our team. If you are flexible, customer service oriented, like working in a team setting, thrive in a fast-paced environment and love learning new things, the Training team might be the right fit for you.
- Act as team lead and subject matter expert to ensure the correct administration of the Commission’s programs such as the Cal Grant, Chafee and Middle-Class Scholarship.
- Lead training and outreach activities of the unit’s main operations such as developing training materials, creating webinars, develop new employee training modules, attend outreach events, as well as present training material at conferences and workshops.
- Research, draft, and prepare a variety of written correspondence, including reports, forms, issue papers, Commission Meeting tab items, and other writing assignments.
- Identify, analyze, and respond to grant programs and system issues.
- Effectively manage multiple projects with competing priorities.
- Serve as a liaison to various Commission committees, segmental bodies, work groups, and related financial aid associations.