Associate Governmental Program Analyst
Classification: Associate Governmental Program
Title: Policy and Project Management Consultant
Salary: $5,149.00 – $6,446.00
Posted: September 30, 2019
Final Filing Date: October 11, 2019
Job Description Summary
Under the direction of the Executive Director, the AGPA will serve as a senior policy and project manager. The candidate will manage high-level projects for the Executive Director and will collaborate with the CSAC leadership team in researching and developing policy initiatives. One key area of work will involve developing strategic relationships with stakeholders and building coalitions in support of college affordability and student financial aid. The candidate will also assist in preparation of major presentations for the Executive Director.
Highlights of the Job
• Develop expertise on major financial
aid policies, research, and student data
• Develop statewide network of stakeholders in support of financial aid that covers the cost of attendance
• Mange major projects and initiatives
• Participate in key meetings and conferences
• Assist in preparation of major presentations for Executive Director, including Power Point, graphic illustrations of data and trends, and use of authentic student stories.