Every Kid Counts
The Every Kid Counts College Savings Program provides local and regional organizations with funds to match investment in or incentives for individual family college savings accounts, establishes outreach efforts to educate families about local college savings accounts, and supports the development of best practices of short- and long-term college savings programs.
The California Student Aid Commission (Commission) is no longer accepting grant applications.
On March 21, 2019, the Commission approved funding for the following entities:
- City of West Sacramento – $148,576
- Corazón Healdsburg (Scopa Has A Dream, Inc) – $110,779
- El Monte Promise Foundation (Community Partners) – $448,044
- Glendale Unified School District – $197,915
- Los Angeles Housing and Community Investment Department - $286,583
- San Francisco Kindergarten to College – $926,892
- Santa Cruz Community Ventures – $100,000
- The Oakland Promise Kindergarten to College (K2C) Program (East Bay College Fund) – $405,038
- United Way California Capital Region – $286,172
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our mailing address:
California Student Aid Commission
Attn: Specialized Programs
P.O. Box 419027
Rancho Cordova, CA 95741-9027
To view the Request for Applications: Every Kid Counts College Savings Program
- Please Note: the word “supplementation” should have been “supplantation” on page 6 of RFA.
To view Questions regarding the Request for Applications: Every Kid Counts RFA Questions and Responses
Coming in January 2020!
To view details about the new Child Savings Account Grant Program: Child Savings Account Grant Program