Every Kid Counts
The California Student Aid Commission (Commission) is accepting grant applications from qualifying entities, including California local government agencies or other entities, that sponsor or administer programs that incentivize families with children to open and maintain college savings accounts. These programs must have been in operation or development on or before December 31, 2018.
Please Note: the word “supplementation” should have been “supplantation” on page 6 of RFA.
The application period is now closed.
March 5, 2019: The following entities have been recommended for funding:
- City of West Sacramento – $148,576
- Corazón Healdsburg – $110,779
- El Monte Promise Foundation – $448,044
- Glendale Unified School District – $197,915
- Los Angeles Housing and Community Investment Department – $286,583
- San Francisco Kindergarten to College – $926,892
- Santa Cruz Community Ventures – $100,000
- The Oakland Promise Kindergarten to College (K2C) Program – $405,038
- United Way California Capital Region – $286,172