Key California Dream Act Dates
- Cal Grant GPA submission begins
- Talk to your high school about submitting your GPA before
After March 2
- March 2, is the priority financial aid filing deadline for most colleges and universities and the absolute deadline for submission of your Cal Grant application (CA Dream Act Application + GPA
- If you or your school submits your certified GPA using your DACA SSN, make sure you include that DACA SSN on question #8 of your CA Dream Act Application
- Better yet, submit a non-SSN GPA to the CA Student Aid Commission
- Some colleges, especially community colleges, accept the CA Dream Act Application throughout the year. Check with your campus Financial Aid Office.