Electronic GPA Submission Training
Cal Grant GPA Submission Webinars
All training sessions will be held online using WebEx’s online training tool. Starting in August, 2013 you will be able to refer to the WebEx website for a list of GPA training dates and times.
There are several different types of GPA upload training sessions available.
Traditional GPA Submission Training
- Provides information to high school administrators on the traditional electronic GPA upload process.
Non-SSN GPA Submission Training for High Schools
- Provides information to high school administrators on the Non-SSN electronic GPA upload process.
Non-SSN/Traditional GPA Submission Training for High Schools
- This is a combined training session that provides information to high school administrators on both the traditional and Non-SSN GPA upload processes.
Non-SSN GPA Submission Training for Colleges
- Provides training specifically for administrators at California Community Colleges on the Non-SSN GPA upload process.
Starting in August, 2013 you can visit the CSAC Events WebEx website to register
2013 Cal Grant GPA Submission
- Find the scheduled day you would like to attend, and select ‘Register'.
- You will be asked to provide your first and last name, email address, phone number, your school's name and address.
- Once registered, you will be sent an email with instructions on joining your selected training. Save this email, it will contain the link to later join the training session.
If you have any questions regarding these training sessions please call our School Support Services Branch at 1-888-294-0153, or email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org