Electronic GPA Submission Training
Cal Grant GPA Submission Webinars
All training sessions will be held online using WebEx’s online training tool. Please refer to the WebEx website for a list of GPA training dates and times.
There are two types of GPA upload training sessions available.
GPA Submission Training — SSN
- Provides information to high school and community college administrators on the traditional electronic GPA upload process.
GPA Submission Training — Non-SSN
- Provides information to high school and community college administrators on the Non-SSN electronic GPA upload process.
You can visit the CSAC Events WebEx website to register
2013 Cal Grant GPA Submission
- Find the scheduled day you would like to attend, and select ‘Register'.
- You will be asked to provide your first and last name, email address, phone number, your school's name and address.
- Once registered, you will be sent an email with instructions on joining your selected training. Save this email, it will contain the link to later join the training session.
If you have any questions regarding these training sessions please call our School Support Services Branch at 1-888-294-0153, or email your questions to email@example.com