WebGrants for Students

Are you wondering if your Cal Grant GPA has been received by the Commission? If you have filed a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), you can go online and check the status of your Cal Grant application by logging on to the WebGrants for Students and creating an account. This secure site will let you view the status of your Cal Grant or Chafee application, update your address, view payment history or tell us you're changing your school.